NADEX was the first CFTC regulated exchange for Binary Options in the US. Originally formed in 2004 under the name Hedge Street. It was bought by the IG group in 2007 and re-branded as the North American Derivatives Exchange. It is an electronic only exchange with no trading floor but it is based in Chicago's financial district not far from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT).
There many reason why you should seriously consider opening and account and trading with Nadex.
- Nadex is an exchange, not a broker.
- The exchange is US based and regulated by the CFTC.
- Your funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Your payout is 100% or more, minus fees.
- Exciting products to trade.